** Courts Guidelines
- These courts are first come first served. Please be considerate of others and limit your game to 30 minute for singles and 45 minutes for doubles if others are waiting.
- Courts can be reserved for a fee. Permit holders have priority use.
- Courts are for tennis and pickleball play only. Please do not skateboard, rollerblade, use of bicycle, play ball hockey, pets etc. on the court surface.
- Please do not sit, swing or stand on net cable
- Season operation is April to October weather permitting
- These courts are for Westridge members to use only
- Call 780.481.3524 for information, membership or booking.
How to access tennis courts
** Please do not share the access code to anyone. Even if they say they’re members.
** Must be current Westridge Wolf Willow Country Club Community League members
** To purchase membership please contact our Ruth, our hall coordinator Monday to Friday between 10-2 pm or online through EFCL. Once you have proof of membership you may contact email Denise at email@example.com or Ruth at firstname.lastname@example.org for the access code.
NOTE: ensure you’re on the community email list as we change the access code as often as monthly during the season.